At Taylor Made Insurance Solutions we are completely happy for it to be “all about you”!…
Our aim is to build solutions around you, your unique circumstances and individual requirements.
Insurance is about giving you options when life is not black and white. We will ask questions about you and discuss your insurance needs to ensure that you have the right amount of money paid to you at the right time. In other words, we guide you through those tough decisions when life is, well…grey!. Simply – money gives you choice and dignity when the going gets tough.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Taylor Made that our clients appreciate
- Straightforward advice and paperwork made easy.
- Insurance solutions that are most likely to deliver at claim time.
- Help understanding the policies – argghhh! We will keep things simple and easy to understand.
- We make it easy for you – flexible and convenient. We will travel to your home or place of work and arrange a time that is convenient for all those involved in the discussion and decision.
- We stay in touch because we know your circumstances will change!
- A bigger home – a bigger mortgage, another baby, kids leave home/enroll in university, you start your own business, get made redundant, and inherit money – we’ll review your protection plan to ensure it meets your changing needs.
- Impartial advice – you want to know that your insurance adviser is not tied to any one insurance company. We have relationships with many of the major insurers in New Zealand and can research the best option for you… Robust policy wordings and competitive premiums.
- Affordability – “we know we need insurance but it has to be affordable”. Part of our service is to understand your budget and have a respect for that in terms of the solutions we recommend. It is however our duty to ensure that you have appropriate levels of cover in place. At claim time, the premium is never an issue.
- A comprehensive service – you’ll feel supported from the first meeting through to policy placement through to the claim being paid.